Are you looking for a way to connect to your community?
The Chamber of Commerce is always looking people who would like to use their skills and talents to benefit Madison County. Our events require many volunteers to be successful, and there are lots of ways you can help!
Here are some of our current needs:
- Event planning (especially Covered Bridge Festival, Wine Walk, etc.)
- Set up/tear down (physical labor)
- Marketing and communication
- Greeting people at event gates, in the Chamber office during events, at the information booth, etc.
- Serving food and drink
- Providing hospitality
- Organizing sub-committee tasks
- Recruiting other participants, sponsors and volunteers
If you’d like to know more, please email us and let us know!