Chamber Website Member Perks
If you’re a member of the Madison County Chamber of Commerce, you can take advantage of these perks! Add a Job Listing to the website, add an event to our online calendar, or add a Hot Deal. You can also login to your member profile page in the Business Directory at any time to update the information or change what is featured there.
Here are some tutorials about how to use these perks, and if you’re not yet a member, scroll down to learn more about joining!
How to login to your Member Profile on Chambermaster:
How to add a Job Listing to the Chamber Website:
How to add an event to the Chamber Website:
How to add a Hot Deal to the Chamber Website:
Top 10 Reasons Why YOU Should Join
We all want to do business with individuals and organizations that we know, like, and trust. Membership in the Madison County Chamber of Commerce provides the pathway for doing that! Whether you’re looking to meet your next client, promote your business through networking events, increase awareness, or stay up-to-date on business issues and community happenings, membership in the Chamber of Commerce is a great fit.
- Credibility. You can increase positive perception among consumers when you’re identified as a member of the chamber of commerce.
- Visibility. As a member, you are listed on our website, promoted as a member on Facebook and the newsletter, and can grow your business by advertising with the chamber and sponsoring chamber events. Ribbon cuttings, grand openings, and public relations are easier by partnering with the chamber of commerce.
- Networking. The chamber of commerce offers numerous committees and opportunities to network with other businesses and prospects in need of your services. Build your business while chatting with other members at chamber-sponsored networking events and activities.
- Advocacy. We host monthly legislative forums which give you direct access to Iowa’s lawmakers.
- Contacts. Our most basic mission is to generate more business activity for the community. The chamber of commerce initiates more business-to-business commerce and opportunities for networking and connecting with local professionals than any other Madison County organization.
- Communication. Our weekly Chamber Chat newsletter provides member information, tips for business owners, articles about local events, details about chamber-sponsored events, and the opportunity to promote YOUR event.
- Referrals. Every day, we receive calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors. The Madison County Chamber of Commerce ONLY refers member businesses to these callers.
- Resources. We offer a free-of-charge meeting space, member address labels, copying and fax services, and a centralized place to display your business cards and brochures.
- Publicity. We love to celebrate our members’ success! Let us know what’s happening in your business so we can spread the word through our Facebook page, newsletter, and more.
- Access. Membership has its privileges! Member to member discounts and special offers are encouraged and supported. Who wouldn’t love to save money?
We hope you will consider joining our active and vibrant membership. Feel welcome to contact our office if you have any questions or need additional information. We welcome your membership in the Madison County Chamber of Commerce!