Current response to COVID-19:
Emergency Services Are Still Needed
That’s why at Holt Plumbing & Heating, we want to try and bring some peace of mind by sharing with you the steps we are taking to keep you and our staff safe so we can continue providing emergency services to families in need.
Taking every precaution to stay healthy and safe allows Holt Plumbing & Heating to continue providing services to families and businesses in need.
1. We have not had anyone ill at Holt, but our protocol is if any staff shows signs of illness, they are to stay home and self-quarantine for 14 days.
2. Our office is open, but our office doors remain locked during working hours with very limited access to drivers, customers, and field staff. If you need to purchase a furnace filter or a part, please call our office to order it over the phone and we will set it out front when we know you are on your way.
3. When you call to book with us, staff will be asking if anyone in the home has been exposed to Covid-19 or has symptoms of illness or fever. We want to make sure it’s a safe environment for our Holt professionals to enter.
4. Customers will be asked to please keep distance while we are in the home. We can troubleshoot and maintain equipment with minimal face to face interaction.
5. If you prefer to make arrangements for us to have access to your home at a time when you are not there, that is perfectly fine. We will call you to get approval before making any repairs and can collect via credit card over the phone.
6. You will see our field staff wearing face masks and safety glasses. Plumbers have been stocked with additional full-face protection to wear while working around water i.e. drain lines, water lines, etc. to protect against splash back.
7. You will also see our field staff wearing rubber gloves and booties and will be changing them after every call.
8. If you have any special requests for us before coming to your home, please notify us when scheduling.
I hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy through these unprecedented times. We know when the summer heat hits, we will be challenged with getting to everyone in a timely manner. Being one of our Membership Customers brings even more value to you at a time like this, as you will be at the top of our list to provide services. If you feel comfortable tackling some of these projects before the urgency hits, i.e. drywall repairs, plumbing, HVAC needs, we are able to book you now. We are here to support you with your home service needs. Thank you to those who are continuing to support local businesses through this difficult time so we can persevere through this together.
Holt Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Holt Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 1947. We employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Des Moines & Surrounding Areas.
Our company specializes in designing and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ–a fact you’ll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction.