Checklist for How to Start a Business
- Starting a business should be an exciting time, not a difficult one. From registering with the State to hiring qualified employees, our How to Start a Business checklist will walk you through the steps of starting a business.
- Visit the Checklist for How to Start a Business
Small Business Resources Hub
- From online resources on topics like how to start a business, finance, banking and capital, marketing, hiring and events for small business, The Hub is here to help.
- Visit the Small Business Resources Hub
- The Partnership and its Affiliate Chambers crafted a dual-Membership model that combines the value of Chamber benefits with the value of Partnership benefits, meaning, by being a Member of a local Chamber of Commerce, businesses are automatically a Member of The Partnership.
- Watch the Dual-Membership Video
The Partnership “Guide”
- The dual-Membership model between Affiliate Chambers of Commerce and The Partnership ensures businesses in Greater Des Moines (DSM) thrive. For more information on the dual-Membership model between Affiliate Chambers of Commerce and The Partnership, download the Membership Benefits Guide.
- Read the Partnership “Guide”
- Greater Des Moines (DSM) has an unemployment rate among the lowest in the nation, meaning jobs are abundant and applicants have ample opportunities for consideration. Through the DSM USA Career Center, you will find internship and career opportunities that are available throughout Greater Des Moines (DSM) by allowing you to:
- Create professional profiles so prospective employers can find you
- Search for current job or internship openings in DSM
- Employers: Post your job or internship openings and search resumes for qualified candidates here!
- Visit The Career Center